Time to Vent  

Monday, August 18, 2008

I have had this issue before. The last time I tried to buy something at walmart.com . For some reason unknown to me or my bank, verified by visa says my birthdate and phone# do NOT match the card on file.

I have tried to activate on the visa site to no avail. My bank says there shouldn't be any problem and of course walmart does not know anything about verified by visa except that you have to do it in order to make an online purchase,

I do a LOT on online buying. Walmart is the ONLY place I have seen this verified by visa malarkey .

Now it really wouldn't be that much of an issue. If I didn't have a broken leg and could just drive myself to the store to buy my children their school clothes.



P

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Time to Vent

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster